The plastic bottles are recycled to make super fine Polyester Fibers (P.E.T. fibres) that can then be spun into thread and yarn. The thread and yarn are handwoven to make the beautiful indoor outdoor rugs.These rugs are indistinguishable from wool kilims. Super versatile, these rugs can be used indoors or on balconies, decking or even as picnic rugs. Some of the great features of these rugs are:
- True indoor outdoor rugs
- Feels like cotton dhurries and kilims
- 100% yarn̴Ì_made from soda bottles
- Vibrant colors and funky style
- Easy to clean (use water with mild soap)
- Truly handwoven
- Resistant to Sun fading and UV protected
- Can be left outside in all weathers
Uses of Indoor Outdoor Rugs
- RV camping
- Patio deck porch
- Laundry area
- Kitchen rug
- Dining room
- Kids room
- Beach rug
- Living area
- Works well in damp climates
Low Thickness : About quarter of an inch̴
Country of Origin: India̴
Style and Color
Our rugs come in stylish, intuitive designs in bright, vibrant colours that will enhance any contemporary or traditional decor.
Easy to Clean
- You can hoover any loose debris on rugs.
- Spot clean with soapy water.
- Spray with hose and air dry.
- Machine wash small rugs at lower temperatures ( Do not tumble dry)
- Air dry when wet
- You can get a gripper mat underneath / use a double-sided tape to stop it from moving
- Cutting is not recommended as the rugs may fall apart.