Iris Navy Deep Red Outdoor Rug
Please select all options.
- Recycled Plastic Iris Navy Deep Red Outdoor Rug for patio, porch, or deck use is to brighten up the outdoor space and bring life. The rug is lightweight, keep it in the back of the car and use it for camping or beach trip, jaunts to the beach lake, or your next barbecue picnic.
- Plastic rugs are made from recycled plastic straws. As a result, it is soft and comfortable to walk barefoot.
- Easy to clean, easy to store, and easy to carry but no worries about spills or sand and dirt outside. Simply wipe clean and hose off, then dry the rug in a jiffy.
- Our rugs are durable and sturdy to withstand outside weather. Which makes it the perfect Indoor-Outdoor Rug suitable to use all year round with no required care.
- A global brand with high ethical value; We believe in using recycled and sustainable materials to produce all our products. We check the factory conditions regularly for working environments and child labour. With years of experience in making outdoor rugs of the most refined quality.
- Pictures are for representation purposes only so actual colors may vary due to production limitations.
Primary Material: Recycled Plastic
Low Thickness: About a quarter of an inch
- Works well in damp climates too, Leave outside in the rain
- Vibrant Colors and funky Style
- Made from recycled materials
- Fully Reversible
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Easily maintained
- Pet-friendly Pets love our plastic rugs, and you will love them too, it does not collect hair or retain the smell
- Resistant to moisture and mildew
- UV Protected
- Wide range of sizes
Uses of Indoor Outdoor Rug:
- Good for RV camping
- Laundry room
- Beach rug
Buy with confidence: A free replacement for up to one year for any product defects or sun damage.
Caution: The rug can be slippery. You can get a gripper mat underneath / use double-sided tape to stop it from moving / Keep it anchored with furniture.
Returns: Just drop us a message within 30 days of delivery for convenient returns
Cleaning Instructions: Super easy to clean. Easily washable and Shaking off the rug would take most dirt off it. You can also vacuum, wipe off with a dry or damp cloth, wash with a garden hose or in the bathtub using water.